- Wootton Rivers (Locks 51-54) closed until Friday 17 December for new lock gates to be fitted. (Scheduled winter stoppage)
- Oakhill Down Lock (68) near Froxfield is now open — but by appointment only. BW staff will operate the lock at 9am and 2.30pm until futher notice.Bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance, by calling 01380 722859. (Bookings for weekend passage should be made before 12 noon on Friday).
- From the west of Hungerford at Cobblers Lock (72) to Wire Lock (76) on the eastern side of the town there could be delays of up to 30 minutes and occasional drops in the water lever for dredging and bank protection work.
- Caen Hill Flight — boaters are asked to share locks where possible to save water.
- The Bath Flight is open — the stoppage start has been postponed until Monday 22 November 2010 but it is still expected to finish on Friday 10 December 2010
Water levels are good throughout the canal — although there may be lower levels from time to time between Cobblers Lock (72) to Wire Lock (76) for the work going on there.
- BW report that all of their pump-outs are working.
- There is no longer rubbish disposal at Hungerford — use Kintbury or Great Bedwyn.
The George Inn at Bathampton is open again following refurbishment of the pub.